Sunday, March 2, 2014

Prison Labor Profits

Prison investors be like, "Yeah, arrest those blacks and Latinos, Native Americans and poor whites! Make 'em work for nothing behind bars." Your bosses be like, "Sorry, but we're letting you go. Your union job is being outsourced to prison laborers."




Photo shared by  at Google+ 


GOOD ENUFF

I work for the U.S. Government
Worked five years for the state
Now I make military uniforms
Sho miss my good friend, Jake

His idea sounded real fine to me
Worker strike for human rights
Most of us agreed to stay in our cells
Got real cold in there at night

They turned off the heat ya know
And no food came at all
Guards said “Freeze Nigga or go to work!
Oughta hang you by yo balls”

But all of us stuck together
Thousands of black men, Latinos and whites
Put aside all our rivalry
Gonna make ‘em treat us right

We expected opposition
But nothin’ like what went down
Guards went crazy beatin’ on folks
And Jake, he can’t be found

I tried to get on with the government
Back before I started gettin’ high
They said there was a hiring freeze
And now I sho see why

I applied with the State, too
But didn’t nothin’ came of that
I guess I just wasn’t good enuff
‘Til they caught me with that crack

Finally got me a government job
Problem is, I don’t get no pay
A big company got my first five years
After laying off a thousand in one day

Our labor strike changed nothin’ ‘round here
Still can’t afford phone calls
Now they expect plenty mo black workers
Heard they outlawing menthol

We had high hopes for the labor strike
But things didn't turn out great
All day I work ‘til my back is sore
All night I worry ‘bout Jake
(Published 4/4/11 by Mary Neal - all rights reserved)

Prison slavery is a censored topic. See the censorship applied to my film in order to prevent people from knowing that prison owners and investors earned $868 million per year by having prisoners burst computers with hammers to retract gold and precious metals without any protection. Both the prisoners and their guards had a high incidence of cancer and other ailments as a result of the release of toxins into the atmosphere where they worked in a closed space. Stalkers changed my post even as I published information. They made it read $8 million in order to minimize the amount of money that prisoners and guards were dying to earn for prison investors. http://youtu.be/icRD77mugaI



It was a privilege to discuss prison slavery with MMOJA AJABU, who is running for Congress from the State of Indiana. He is an abolitionist and freedom fighter. We were on the "Break Every Chain" Blogtalkradio show on March 4, 2014 at the link below: 
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thelegacyofanation/2014/03/04/break-every-chain-with-queen-tahiyrah-and-bro-muhammad

Visit "Ajabu Speaks" website:
http://ajabuspeaks.squarespace.com/ajabu4congress/

Prison investors be like, "Yeah, arrest those blacks and Latinos, Native Americans and poor whites! Make 'em work for nothing behind bars." Your bosses be like, "Sorry, but we're letting you go. Your union job is being outsourced to prison laborers."

Mary "Loves Justice" Neal,
director of
The Human Rights for Prisoners March
March across the Internet and demand respect for all people, including inmates
(Links are on a separate line. Stalkers sometimes remove the line breaks to deactivate links)

No comments:

Post a Comment