Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cyberwar Against Mary Neal

EVERYBODY who had a relative killed by police is allowed to speak and write about it except me, because LARRY NEAL IS AMERICA's MURDER COVER-UP. Here the a link to my special MaryLovesJustice broadcast yesterday
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nnia1/2013/11/11/marylovesjustice

That is the tape. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE HEARING IT, PLEASE. I wanted to go to the Oct. 22 Coalition meeting in Atlanta, but Atlanta police said they will Taser and arrest me if I tell about Larry Neal's lynching and The Cochran Firm fraud. It is "inconvenient" for the world to know that a mentally, physically disabled black man was secretly arrested and murdered, his family has been persecuted, censored, and denied justice under two administrations, and this country continuously fights "human rights" wars overseas. Therefore, you might have trouble hearing the tape. If so, contact Blogtalkradio and the USDOJ at AskDOJ@usdoj.gov. I would say call me, but MY PHONE IS ON LOCKDOWN for all but people on our "approved caller list." I made this tape when CoIntelPro prevented my telephone number from showing on Rev Pinkney Blogtalk Radio Show's call board Sunday. PLEASE sign my petition for FREE SPEECH http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/free-mary-neal/

If you can put me in touch with a civil rights attorney, please do. I don't know how you would contact me, but try 678.531.0262, which is a phone we pay for but others CONTROL.

Mary Loves Justice Neal
Director of Human Rights for Prisoners March

No comments:

Post a Comment